Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

No Known Cure.

...Ladies.... Gentle-Germs.... ...Stalkers... Loyal Fans.... First Time Readers....
I am suffering from something, and there is no known cure... It's called "Build a Clock Syndrome" Or BACS as it's used in the medical world.
I was first diagnosed with it at the tender age of 13. By my Grandmother. Although, I'm sure I showed signs much before then.
Here's what it is.
It starts with a thought, an idea if you will, and before you know it, it's been 15 minutes, in some cases... longer.
Need more explanation?
alright. People who suffer from BACS (Build a Clock Syndrome) Suffer from nothing more than a nasty habit.
Ask me "What time is it?" And I'll tell you how to build a clock.
I Basically just really like to tell stories. And... I feel like you need the WHOLE story.
Need Examples? ...Read my blog... Or talk to me for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment