Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Instrumental.

I'm not a normal person, and so this is all very fitting.

Music is one of the MOST important things in my life.
It's what I spend most of my "extra" money on, It's how I relate to most other humans,
It's the one thing I honestly feel I could NEVER live without.

This past week I was thinking about it,
about how much I love music,
how much power it has over me. While all types of music get to me-

There are a few instruments that seem to...
tug at my heart strings a little harder than others,
Instruments that as soon as I hear them in a song,
I almost instantly like the song...

to SOME degree.

Here they are... in order:
THE ACCORDION THE BANJO
THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR THE SOLO PIANO THE "OPENING "CHELLO

There are so many more that aren't being mentioned. Like the harmonica in a song that has a deep throated blues singer. Or the Marimba that puts a positive spin on anything. Or the Violin, which can accompany anyone, in any style of music, and create any kind of mood. Anyway(s), Those... are my top five favorite instraments. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment