Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Clean Getaway.

There is just so much out there,
so many songs,
poems,
movies,
and books,
all dedicated to this one topic...

Love.

Searching for it.
Finding it.
Having it.
Losing it.
Missing it.
Moving on.

No matter who you are,
you're affected, majorly by this...
...this idea...
...this feeling...
...this desire...
...this need...

I've genuinely been in love.
Truly honestly wholey
mind body spirit and soul
been in love.

a few times.

And I hope I never do it again.

you see,
I never move on.

 I've loved 2 men.

1 is married.
1 is in a relationship.

My heart aches for both of them.

In the purest way possible...
I'm happy for them I suppose,
I'm happy they're happy.
That's what love is right?
selfless?

...I just wanted them to be happy...
...with me...

I've gotten really good at numbing myself though,
like most of us do.
I'm great with first dates,
I seem very dedicated to school and studying,
I've even convinced myself I'm moving soon.

I guess that's my clean getaway.
....good for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment