Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Book Face

Welp. I did it.

Facebook is deleted and gone (until I reactivate by signing in again)

I decided to consider deleting it last night when I was asked by multiple people

"So what'd you do today?"

Uhhhh..... Wasted time on facebook??? Like... hours.

I never considered myself that person before. I had facebook to keep in contact with people and that was it. Till the past probably 2 months. The past two months I've spent more time on facebook than outside. I've gotten bugged by statuses, gossiped about relationship statuses, and annoyed that my boyfriend hasn't changed his profile picture.

I'm done.

I'm not that person.

I'll reactivate it when I get my life under control again.

See ya soon. If not... I'm sure you know my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment