Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

To love somebody

First off... I'm obsessed with this song. I can't stop listening to it actually. Can't. CAN NOT. I'm... in love.

Second off... on the note of being in love. I'm in love with both of these men. I own way too much of each of their works of art, or musical tracks as you kids call it. I would marry both of them, purely for them to sing to me every now and again. That... and I kinda have a thing for Ray's facial hair. If I end up with either of them, it'll probably be Ray, even though I'm a bigger Damien fan. I think Damien might have some underlining anger issues, and possibly a drinking problem. That... and bad hair. Ray on the other hand... would just hold me and love me and ooo... that beard.

These are then men that have my heart.

Third off... One of my favorite things to do is to say "first off" then make a statement, then say "And B" then make a statement. I like to see if people catch me switching from numbers to letters. This gives me great joy and entertainment. Your welcome for not doing that here. No promises for future posts.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE ray. thanks for sharing this song!! love you hilly!!!

    ReplyDelete