Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flowers

Monday May 3, 2010 I took my last final for the spring semester of 2010 (most likely bombed it by the way). Anyways- bla bla bla and yada yada yada I was given a single white rose. May I just tell all of you how much I LOVE getting flowers. flowers are so beautiful and so simply elegant. I don't need to get them all the time- but I just really like getting them. I don't think they should be purchased often because they're expensive, but I don't they should be disregaurded for that reason. Lots of things are expensive. Suck it up- skip your coke for a week and buy the girl flowers! (Demetri Martin does this hilarious thing on flowers. he's like "I've never understood giving flowers to a loved one.... flowers die. I feel like they should be given as a threat- send a dozen roses with a note that says "you're next") O.... you think I'm bad with flowers??? don't even get me started on stuffed animals.... (I have a family of bears on my couch in my room... all brown and cream colors. They're the Smithenson family.)

No comments:

Post a Comment