Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

PMS

I have so many things to blog about....

My Birthday, The wonderful thing Paul did for a Lady at work, and Christmas so far.

I also want to blog about how so many people are miss using strong characterizing words, how much I secretly hate this time of year but I try an exhausting amount to like it, how much I wanna slap people who bring up marriage, or how much every single person over the last four-five days has bugged me as well as strongly hurt my feelings.

So I looked at a calendar.... yuuup. Here I am. Anyone else get worse symptoms during the winter? Or do I have full potential for this just to be me? I get angry cause "everyone is stupid" then I cry (literally... tears) because I don't believe that, so I resolve to be nicer to the next person I see........ then........ they open their mouths and there goes my goal.

March-October are NEVER this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment